(Sharing 14 June 2010)
This is the message spoken at KL Christ Life Church on 13 June 2010, with additions of the Lord’s personal voices to me. This will open up our understanding for "Sending Out The Living Springs" in the Singapore-Malaysia Camp.
Today, we must do a big and loud proclamation: all things have Emmanuel -> Life, Church, everything has the Lord with us <-> rely on fixing some "laws, directions, methods, heartbeats", and then try to receive grace inside of them. That is not what God desired in the first place. If we cannot see the Emmanuel God with us, conversing with us and walking with us at this very moment, all that you learn is of no use.
=> If we cannot have joy right now, it is not because of any other problems, but that you have fixed something in your mind, so that your mind actually gets blocked! Anything that cannot let one see Emmanuel is not correct!
——> We can definitely do proclamation that Emmanuel is with us. Why? This is because we are His "seed".
Old Testament, New Testament = Covenant = The Lord in me, the Lord between my wife and I, etc
This Covenant -> must go through Confirm: how much is this covenant accomplished in my "life and relationships"? (Because if not confirmed through, the "covenant" will become a byword and a religious mind block in your life) This is because the Lord can definitely and absolutely have the power to LIVE OUT so that if I rely on the Holy Spirit, I can definitely drive out evil demons and definitely see heaven descending <Mt 12:28>
=> Do all things by centering on THIS (COVENANT -> JX Becomes Alive in LIVING OUT) to think and do everything = i.e. [walk till the end of the road] to open the church (this era of churches, this group cannot enjoy) -> test and approve THE ABOVE -> The Lord can RESTORE
=> <Isaiah 1:2-3,9,15; 6:1-13; 7:11,14; 9:2,6-7; 11:1-2; 40:27-31; 43:1-8,19; 53:1-6; 60:1-5,19-22; 62:6-7,10>
(1) Original Spirit: "Know" (Yada) the Lord = as husband and wife = united as ONE -> before worship and after worship must have transformation in Yada!
(2) Thank God for giving us a very small remnant, else we would be as Sodom/Gomorrah
(3) Heaven open = God is with us! -> spirit of sonship -> Lord Send me -> to preach: God is with us, Converse with God, Walk with God => therefore church people comes
(4) History and chronicles show those seeming the Lord’s being CUT OFF -> stump, remnant = eight beatitudes => now we can differentiate the spirits of men (but we learn Emmanuel as long as we live till old)
(5) Don’t seek too high or too low, because it is invisibly in the Spirit: Sign of Emmanuel
(6) Such people have seen a great light and thus have a GREAT LIGHT in them
(7) For such people, they can rely on "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" = we say "In the Name of Jesus Christ" = we rely on what the Lord has given us = BC AD, the Master at home, your name is Rock of the church.
Therefore, there is no need to change any conditions. Just totally destroy and reformat. In fact, totally destroy does not mean throwing anything away (old thoughts, old experiences, hatred of old self, why I always cannot Emmanuel, words of God that seem to oppress or stop us) but it actually means throwing away the "fixed mindset", and then rebuilding on the things you have already experienced (in fact, the more the bad things, the more you can find Emmanuel). In the past, I was wrong about reformatting, for I throw away everything, and I tell everyone that "I am still in the process…" Therefore, don’t add or subtract to your conditions right now, but use In the Name Jesus Christ in your conditions and situations = rely on what the Lord has given, to DISCOVER
(8) Seven Spirits in such people: "The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD"
(9) "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." –> illnesses will leave – healing!
(10) <Is 60> Prophesized -> 10 years later, and it manifested
(11) Yes, and "Amen!", but what about things and problems that we always go in and out, having daily battles? Therefore <Is 62> "Posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night" = prayer
(12) My joy is not anywhere, but the Lord is my Joy => tired/no sleep just because I dreamt and gave thanks whole night for KL Christ Life Church, also "Why not no sleep also okay?" -> There is 1 elder and 6 deacons anointed
1) Past: persecutions, and no evidences as we are just starting out, so we use more "words" to tell them "no, no, what you did is not in the right life from the bible", but more persecutions came too. We spoke and emphasized what is being fake, false, failed, which therefore showed that this era of church cannot make it, and therefore, drive us to a start to build a church
2) But now, where the Lord gives us evidences already, we must humble ourselves now. We cannot say negative things now. Moreover, we are blessed today because of the grace given through this era of churches to us (good things and bad things, so that where sin abounds, grace abounds even more). In fact, do we compromise? No, instead of using negative things to show the positive, thus going into criticisms and making our faces frown, we live in the positive perspectives given by the promise, enjoy the love of the Lord everywhere we go, finding evidences everywhere where the Lord has never left us, and then use such testimonies to pass the Spirit of Emmanuel to this era of church believers.
3) Therefore, go into Reconciliation with all other churches = praise the Lord Jesus Who is working in their church (give the "living perspectives" to them)
2 Hear, O heavens! Listen, O earth!
For the LORD has spoken:
"I reared children and brought them up,
but they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knows his master,
the donkey his owner’s manger,
but Israel does not know,
my people do not understand."
9 Unless the LORD Almighty
had left us some survivors,
we would have become like Sodom,
we would have been like Gomorrah.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I will hide my eyes from you;
even if you offer many prayers,
I will not listen.
Your hands are full of blood;
1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."
4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."
6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
9 He said, "Go and tell this people:
" ‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes. [a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed."
11 Then I said, "For how long, O Lord?"
And he answered:
"Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged,
12 until the LORD has sent everyone far away
and the land is utterly forsaken.
13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
it will again be laid waste.
But as the terebinth and oak
leave stumps when they are cut down,
so the holy seed will be the stump in the land."
11 "Ask the LORD your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights."
14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
2 The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of the shadow of death [a]
a light has dawned.
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, [a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this.
1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him—
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of power,
the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD –
27 Why do you say, O Jacob,
and complain, O Israel,
"My way is hidden from the LORD;
my cause is disregarded by my God"?
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush [a] and Seba in your stead.
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life.
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth-
7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made."
8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,
who have ears but are deaf.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.
1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
1 "Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.
3 Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
4 "Lift up your eyes and look about you:
All assemble and come to you;
your sons come from afar,
and your daughters are carried on the arm.
5 Then you will look and be radiant,
your heart will throb and swell with joy;
the wealth on the seas will be brought to you,
to you the riches of the nations will come.
19 The sun will no more be your light by day,
nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you,
for the LORD will be your everlasting light,
and your God will be your glory.
20 Your sun will never set again,
and your moon will wane no more;
the LORD will be your everlasting light,
and your days of sorrow will end.
21 Then will all your people be righteous
and they will possess the land forever.
They are the shoot I have planted,
the work of my hands,
for the display of my splendor.
22 The least of you will become a thousand,
the smallest a mighty nation.
I am the LORD;
in its time I will do this swiftly."
6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD,
give yourselves no rest,
7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.
10 Pass through, pass through the gates!
Prepare the way for the people.
Build up, build up the highway!
Remove the stones.
Raise a banner for the nations.