(Gospel Station 12th October 2010)
I really want to talk about what happens deep in my spirit. I know there is something blessed and set apart, and though I am not perfect, as no one is, I know if we continue to dwell on the very life in me that is blessed, it will help a lot of people tune their spirit too.
Liwen and I watched “Tooth Fairy” the night before. God captured me with “what if”? “What if” God really worked in IBM? Of course God would work, but the “what if” hope needs to be much more planted on the covenant ground! “What if” God has planted us young people as the world’s most good soil in the end times, called by God to go forth in this world to give the gospel that cuts and brings healing till the ends of the earth? “What if” God’s plan is already with us – it is not far, but so near us? We have to keep the vision temperature up! In the past, it was because of no choice, but shouldn’t it be different now?
“Lord, I long to ride on this era of darkness, not to be subdued by it, but to ride on the promise that this era is given to me, because Jesus Christ has broken this era’s Satanic head, and ride it to the ends of the earth, in my spirit right now Lord! For you have not given a spirit of timidity, but a Spirit of healing, power and vision in me. Tune me and mould me, and wash all my sins away with your fiery loving Spirit!”
We are all in the book of Daniel now. From the first time I heard about the “mobile holy temple” that Daniel has, I used it in March/April and God not only gave victory in that overseas assignment, but gave me the gospel vision of the world’s current Jerusalem, which is South Korea herself. Then when I heard Daniel in my own church, I was convicted to know how much I was in the end times. The Lord brought me into great sufferings in doing tasks in IBM and also by managing the search and renovation of our church new premise. If I do not know God’s perfect will, I would have died during the process, and I mean it. I began to search, and God revealed to me the perfect will in this dark era and how the gospel message advanced parallel to the era that God Himself not only allowed, but brought about for the sake of the gospel. I will share this more in another blog as God brings my mind since the creation of the world, from Genesis, the Nephilim, Babel, Egypt, the Philistines/Moabites/Ammonites/Edomites, Assyria, Babylon, Persia/Medes, Greece, Rome, Europe, Medevial ages (a few age here that brought about theological discoveries) etc, Reformation era, charismatic era, and the era now – the Holy Spirit must descend in the form of parallelly knowing, and projecting the next era. I am praying to know because I need to know due to all forces of this era pressing against me. Though I may not understand, it will bring peace to me. See you in the next blog.
We had another gospel station in IBM. It was just 10+ min of sharing, and prayers lasting no more than 5 minutes. Immediately after the gospel station, someone came and delivered a terminal, and while he looked really tired, I discovered that he confessed himself to be a christian as I tried to test whether his spirit is of the 8 beatitudes. God led to share the cross message to him and he then understood that his problem is not about not being able to progress in his career and problems of his own family, but it is between him and God. I was surprised that he accepted this as he was a Roman Catholic, and went to many churches in Singapore not really knowing the crux of the gospel message, despite going to City Harvest, New Creation and some Presbyterian church near his home. God is with us in life and covenant. May we keep our visions alive.
<37:3-4> Joseph loved and covenanted from young
3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made a richly ornamented robe for him. 4 When his brothers saw that their father loved him more than any of them, they hated him and could not speak a kind word to him.
<37:5-9> Joseph the king of dreams
5 Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. 6 He said to them, "Listen to this dream I had: 7 We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it."
8 His brothers said to him, "Do you intend to reign over us? Will you actually rule us?" And they hated him all the more because of his dream and what he had said.
9 Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me."
<37:10> Joseph interceded by Israel for life
10 When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said, "What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?" 11 His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the matter in mind.
1. Keeping dreams alive
We may be affected by the world, i.e. workaholic, passing demands to others, weakness in habitual areas through power lost in continuance in resolution of issues, forceful task-oriented words that intend to protect but hurt others at the end, etc, but the consolation from the Holy Spirit in the gospel is therefore you are today’s Joseph, who went through much sufferings by the hands of God so that he testified in <Genesis 50:19-21>, "Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. So then, don’t be afraid. I will provide for you and your children."
Affected? “Lord, it seems so difficult. Lord, where are You? Where shall I find you?” He has never left me, but is fact in my very spirit. Thank God so much!
The Lord’s prayer:
– God is in control spirit -> Always a listening ear to me
– God is alive as He is my Father spirit -> He replies
– God promises me spirit -> There is more hope than you know in the gospel and gospelizations
– I wish the laws and kingdom of God descend and abideth in my spirit -> There is more than meets the eye and wisdom in God’s words
– Providence spirit -> Do not provide me everything I want, but give me timely provision so that I can see each providence as Your loving hand
– Forgiveness spirit -> Above all, join me together with you in relationships, join my spirit, soul and body together, so that I love and pride myself because of the gospel that comes in, and join me together with all compassion and mercy for all those around me
– Spiritual warfare spirit -> Help me be sensitive, till I shun, hate and despise the grievous hatred of the unholy and ungospelized things inside of me: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the vanity in the world
– Perfect Answers in the gospel for You dominate and live in all things spirit -> There must surely be an answer in all things; I can do everything through Jesus Christ. Let each day be filled with lessons of perfect will for me
– Forgive all men for the sake of receiving forgiveness spirit -> Seeking the elect and disciples who truly loves God and wants to seek Him, the highest attainment of theology equivalent to
(1) "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." <John 5:17>
(2) “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.” <John 5:19>
(3) “For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.” <John 5:20>
(4) “For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.” <John 5:21>
(5) “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son” <John 5:22>
(6) “that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.” <John 5:23>
(7) “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.” <John 5:24> = the speech and voices from my mouth -> “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer!” <Psalm 19:14>
= “I and the Father are one." <John 10:30>
2. In the gospel, being affected by the corporate culture
Since the Father is in me, I only need to pray for the filling of the Holy Spirit, to know what God is doing around me, what God allows to affect me, and what is God’s hand on those who are around me in humbling them to process their spiritual eyes in order to open one day.
1) Only that we discern what we are affected of is from Satan -> Hold fast to the gospel in your spirit
2) Appropriateness on the outside vs appropriateness in the spirit
The great power of the west only knows one thing, and this has thoroughly disappointed me. Yes, I have things to learn from them, but they do not know what is so important about the appropriateness of the spirit, but kept packaging the outside. All the great economy market powers package their products and services more and more appropriately, so much that their processes are set up to make that package beautiful. This is the era of making a lot of carbon copies of the true Holy Temple that God has given us.
Values of the corporate world at a glance (taken from IBM 3 core values)
(2) For customer
(3) Continue to innovate and be creative
(4) Do what really matters: prioritize
(5) Responsibility for our company
(6) Social responsibility to the world
(7) Trust and and personal responsibility ethics
(8) Build relationships
=> A package on the outside that we must discern and fight. They disguise themselves as the angel of light Lucifer.
The practical message of the gospel will accomplish all these, but not for these. We discern not to despise them, but to get the correct spirit, to bring these values out. The gospel appropriates and fits not the environment first, but with the gospel in your heart, see the background of every event and relationship happening, see your spirit, test and approve the Word accomplishing and the Holy Spirit moving amidst for the ultimate purpose of the gospel.
3) Seek for every conviction, seek the perfect conviction within the convictions you receive, and seek where the Lord Jesus Christ’s Spirit already touches people. If the people know you by how you present your spirit, the Lord has touched their lives. Intercede for their soul to stretch into eternity.
3. Yet God provides the ability to cut back
Turn around, and receive the power from on high. Is God not alive? We receive all convictions, but what are those for? They are for the very image of Jesus Christ to born-again build up in me, and this image is the covenant, borne to bring the images of Jesus Christ to the elects and chosen ones, to let them know the gospel.
1) The greater received, the more humility earned
Humily image: to bring peace to ourselves, and to give the spirit that God is loving them most (people in the flesh do not know how to see God looking at themselves with all love) as the main characters of the era. We can do this because God has promised me that the people around me are the best gospel doors for me to learn the gospel and to learn giving it freely.
Grace image: through humility, to give the spirit that always let go and gives more and more. Lord, if You promised me the covenant so I would never lose out, I would of course try to lose everything, to show people what is the spirit of grace!
Righteousness image: grace is not just “good things” but when needed, and when God really showed, we must perform judgments and speak the truth in love, right there, right then. This cannot wait. There is a time God has planned for you to praise, and there is a time to rebuke. We work all our best for the company, but where time to serve the company is concerned, yet we have church meetings to go, and our hearts and minds to preserve, and if this has happened so many times, then go home even if there are deadlines yet to have met. This will give the spirit to the superiors, to the company that the gospel is above all. At the right time and right moment, not every time, so as to bring humility to people around. If the company fails because of this, then it will bring humility due to the failure, and the gospel can then take root. This is how one manages his time for the church and family. Lord, give me the correct spirit to cut back on my overtime and workaholic satanic culture.
27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it,
when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor,
28 "Come back later; I’ll give it tomorrow"—
when you now have it with you.
29 Do not plot harm against your neighbor,
who lives trustfully near you.
30 Do not accuse a man for no reason—
when he has done you no harm.
31 Do not envy a violent man
or choose any of his ways,
32 for the LORD detests a perverse man
but takes the upright into his confidence.
33 The LORD’s curse is on the house of the wicked,
but he blesses the home of the righteous.
34 He mocks proud mockers
but gives grace to the humble.
35 The wise inherit honor,
but fools he holds up to shame.
Wisdom image: righteousness be performed in a wise way. This is an era of multi-tasking (I will speak more in my next blog of understanding this inevitably and with much confirmation as the era unfolds from the creation of the world till now. Look: the CPU processing power of this era, along with internet has grown. It is God’s perfect will in the background of why the Internet is borne so that everyone knows everything). Therefore, wisdom is no longer “no need to know much, but just the right thing”, but “know as much as possible, yet being able to compile and get the right information at the right time”. Perform things in wisdom, at the right time, at the right place, with the right spirit. Give the right expressions to people, the right compassion when needed; withhold when not due, bless when needed. Above all, go into the details of resolution, do not just pacify and package the thing. What is needed in the end is a solution.
Fixed perspectives in all things image: solutions matter the most. The one who is able to look at the right spot and continue to move in that correct perspective wins everything. Focus when you receive the right perspectives. Give people the spirit that there is a solution to every answer. When you tend to complain, pull your tongue back in and discipline your tongue not to complain again! Why should I complain when God has given me the perfect answers in Christ? Cannot I do everything through Christ? Give the spirit to people that you have a Master, you have a God. No matter what we do, there is a spirit to give – always and always Emmanuel.
3) Remember: why we need the highest love and vision, never to feel accused on us being the main character of the era and the 4 gospelizations
The measure of how far you saw is the measure you will see how much God has compassion on the souls around you = Holding the gospel dream alive in our spirit
Lord, fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Heal me and make me, for You know I really love You.
Calm down, son, and look at how I have already placed all beautiful things around you. It is I Who will accomplish the gospel, kid.
Then Lord, show me the beautiful evidences, so that I can follow You!