The mystery of strength in the Holy Spirit lies in submission to the Kingly authority. The strength also lies in the power to say “No”. Not sacrifice, but mercy flows from the King’s throne, for that is His greatest desire.
1) The King eternally never changes but we change -> get the first light of wisdom for Christ’s finished work on the cross
<Ps 90:12> Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
God works in imperfections. Limitations give unlimited wisdom.
There are whole lot of difference between men who lived apart from the King and men who lived in the King.
2) Face the King and receive His approval of praise, for strength from Holy Spirit neither comes from knowledge nor fervor
<Ps 91> When a man relies on the King, His grace can then be seen
When there is an opportunity to give up your closest and your life, will you lose to have faith in that chance?
3) Evaluate: unless you have a life of transparency before and rooting into the king of Kings for all things, you will react at certain things by escaping
Experience His grace in all things. Then you can see all assurance, guarantee and insurance in the Lord in all things <Ps 92>. All things empowered comes this way.
4) Do not depend on feelings, but stay inside of this Kingly authority by following the truth, then He will manifest on you
Do not say, "Follow the Lord" yet you do not know what to follow. You have to know His word, for He uses His word to dominate. God has fixed everything. Therefore, do not be muddle-headed to follow.
But take Jehovah as King! For when we rely on Him, His fear, eternity, power, laws, holiness will manifest <Ps 93>. He reigns, therefore, do not fear and worry.
5) Do not become self-defensive when you discover the King’s revealed discipline on yourself
Once we resolute in our hearts, we will meet with problems. Evaluate your own life, for it is somehow a discipline. Face the Lord. Even if you have prayed and your family or the church has not received the kind of protection, take it as discipline, represent your family / church to repent, and receive transcendent peace that God will have blessings. Why become self-defensive? God opposes the proud. Be humble. There is definitely blessings if it is discipline to a child of God. <Ps 94>
6) Be humble to the point of being dominated by Jehovah King
Are you willing to surrender, be left totally contrite, and be dominated by Jehovah?
<Ps 95> The people who Resign and are dominated by Jehovah will then praise Him. If you do not harden your hearts Today, “Oh, that today you would hearken to his voice”, you will hear the Holy Spirit. That gives way to surpassing special grace that abounds.
7) Train and exercise yourself to witness and preach the gospel in and even when out of season; then the King’s domination to all nations flow through you
Allow the King’s domination of all nations / peoples descend into you.
<Ps 96> Jehovah dominates all nations and peoples. Therefore, those who receive the <promise> will dominate all nations and peoples. Not only that God dominates His saints, He also dominates all nations and peoples through His saints.
David sang this Psalm till his pants dropped when he brought the ark of covenant back. Why is He so much in joy? "This is because the Lord is going to dominate all nations through me who brings the ark of covenant back!"
The foundation of all praises come from the cornerstone of the Messiah. Therefore, in all things, find and restore back the cornerstone of the Messiah that is present in all things. The message of His blood is the center of all your evangelism.
8) Judge the hearts of all living AND the dead through the domination of the King
<Ps 97> Jehovah judges the living and the dead. The living are those who follow His dominion, the dead are those who disobeys His dominion.
Judge the hearts of all. There is a dead part in them and there is a living part in them. Make them realize both the dead and the living parts. Some of them will rise from the dead and awake from their spiritual senses.
9) But realize that the Gentiles and people around you are not saved and harvested because the church has not submitted to the King’s authority
Total submission to God and to the church God has planned for you. Then you will definitely influence the people around you.
<Ps 98> When Israel submits to the Dominator, Gentiles and all peoples will know God’s salvation (there is meaning of missions); therefore, there is the purpose of [Kingdom, King and People] in God’s dominion.
When Israel totally submits to the Lord, the nations become saved. Why are the Gentiles not saved? This is because the church has not submitted to the Lord. When you submit to the Lord, you will definitely influence the people in the office.
10) The absolute power of Entrusting and Exploration, since all that the King dominates is already correct because He is holy by nature
<Ps 99> Jehovah is a great God, because He is holy by nature (i.e. All that He dominates are correct). Entrust everything to God, for everything that the Lord has done in your life is not a coincidence, but He has dominated it by His Holiness. Therefore, be totally creative and flexible in exploring on how your ministry can become the core of every gospelization work, since you cannot go out of His dominion.